Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Get Him to the Greek (2010) Review


Another Brand movie Huh?

Well I really love Apatows way of making comedies (Funny and a little serious)
But did I like this movie?
HELL YES
It was funny as hell, who knew P. diddy could act?
It starts kinda slow but 30 mins into it and you wont stop laughing
Both Brand and Jonah Hill (Superbad) have a bright future ahead of them, and hopefully Diddy will act more.

Good

  • Funny
  • P DIDDY
  • Great drama (Apatow signature)
  • Great songs
  • Great party movie

Bad

  • Starts slow
  • Very vulgar (Could be bad depending on who is viewing)
Verdict: Must see/rental

6 comments:

  1. i was just about to watch the movie this week ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't bring myself to see a movie with P. Diddy in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After I watched this movie I felt like P. Diddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't care for P. Diddy or Brand

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting jealous of the amount of movies you watch T_T

    ReplyDelete