Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fast Five (2011) review


"Running aint freedom"

Let me get this out of the way, I havent seen ANY other movies in this series, so take it at that

Fast Five is the fifth entry in the "Fast and Furious" series, since I cant compare it to its predescors, I'll judge it on it's on right.

"Fast Five" is one of the best popcorn movies I've seen, it is well paced, action packed, funny, and somewhat dramatic.
The chracters are enver in any real harm, no matter how outrageous the action on screen is, and Dwayne johnson (The Rock) plays a good Villian.
Overall, this movie as sparked my intrest in the series and I will be looking into the earlier entrys

Verdict:Must see/Rental/Watch it with friends 

Good
  • Well paced
  • Funny
  • Action packed
  • Nice stunts
Bad
  • Some Cliches
  • Characters never in any real harm
  • Some Immature lines

5 comments:

  1. That movie made me want to steal a car and drive fast... Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it! Gotta finish my finals first, then it'll be a treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog following and supporting

    ReplyDelete
  4. aha il take your word. i'll watch it!

    ReplyDelete