Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Rio (2011) Review


I LOVE Jessie Eisenburg

Rio is the new animated comedy from the creators of "Ice Age"
How does it compare with Ice age?
I enjoyed "Rio" very much, it was funny, cute, had good graphics, good voices, a great family film, and it didnt shy away from Brazils social problems

The movie is about Blu (Jessie) being the last male of his species, so he has to go mate with Jewel (Hateway) so their species can survive
The movie is fast paced, with a good amount of laughter (For an adult, for a kid probably a HUGE amount) and is enjoyable for both audiences

Verdict: Matinée/Rental/for the kids

Good
  • Funny
  • Cute
  • Family Oriented
  • Entertaining enough for Adults and Children
  • Doesnt shy from addressing Rio's social problems
Bad
  • A little Immature
  • Slapstick humor
  • Some Cliches 


1 comment:

  1. I heard this was surprisingly good. I'll add it to my list!

    ReplyDelete